Monday, June 25, 2007

Excellent Theology of the Body book and presenter


As a teacher for over twenty years one of the most challenging topics is the Church's teaching on sexuality. David Hajduk's book, God's Plan for You-Pauline Books and Media-does the BEST job I've scene in presenting the Theology of the Body in a clear, concise manner. I had purchased 30 copies for my classroom and the High School Students I teach really do respond to the approach and logic of his presentation of John Paul II teaching on Theology of the Body. As a teacher the last thing I need is more work. David Hajduk includes excerpts from the Catechism, direct quotes from JP 2 and insightful reflection questions that guide the student along to making good decisions. Highly recommended!! Visit him at http://www.davidhajduk.com/

No comments: